Data protection terms
Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel (in the following, "BAG", "we", "us", "our") with its
personal data, which you have made available to us as a result of using this website, is used. Any promotion of, processing of, or use and storage of your data is carried out pursuant to the statutory data protection regulations in force.
This website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, to advertising media and associated businesses. In the event that you follow a link to one of these websites please be aware that these websites may have their own data protection terms, and that we assume no responsibility or liability for these terms. Please check the conditions before you provide any of your personal data to these websites.
By clicking, and accepting these data protection terms, you are simultaneously declaring your consent for your data to be processed, the scope of which is as follows:
Data about you which may be compiled and processed:
• Data, which you make available to us voluntarily through the submission of forms on the website (e.g. for registration, when making an online booking, when subscribing to additional services etc.).
• Data, which you provide voluntarily on request, for participation in advertising promotions carried out by us, or for participation in surveys for research purposes, and also when you report a problem with this website. On occasions when you contact us we may retain a record of the respective correspondence.
• Information on transactions which you make via this website, and on the completion of your orders.
• Full particulars on your visit to our website, amongst others regarding data traffic,
connection data and address data, such as IP address, the hostname of your computer, browser information and the domain data of reference sites, web logs.
Intended purpose of data
We use the data submitted for the following purposes:
• To fulfil commitments which result from contractual relations between you and the individual service partners, and for services which you want to avail of.
• To ensure that the website is created in a way which is as user-friendly as is possible.
• To provide you with information about products or services which you request,
or which may of interest to you, if you have granted separate consent on this matter by clicking on the respective declaration of consent when filling in the online form.
• If you are already a customer with us, we will provide you with electronic information about goods and services which are similar to those which you have already purchased, or have enlisted, in so far as you have not dissented to this by marking the relevant field in the form where your data was compiled, or have not notified us in a separate message at the address stated below, that you dissent to this.
• To make it possible for you to take part in our services’ interactive facilities,
if you have decided to use them.
• To inform you of changes to our services.
• Under no circumstances do we share personal, non-personal statistics or
demographic data in a collective form with our marketing partners, advertising media or other third parties for research purposes.
• For the purposes of advertising, market research or for designing the website to suit the user profile by using pseudonyms. You may dissent to this at any time by either making a cross in the relevant box in the form we have used to compile your data, or you may contact us at the address stated below.
Transfer of your data to third parties
We may forward your personal data to the service partner/organiser, in so far as this is necessary to fulfil your contractual relations with individual service partners/organisers, with whom you have made bookings via this website, and also in the context of your payment of services to the respective credit card company.
We may also forward your personal data to other sectors of Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel, and to vicarious agents who are employed by us, or one of our suppliers, in the context of the designated purposes listed in these data protection terms, in particular to SkiData AG, Untersbergstraße 40, 5083 Grödig/Salzburg, Austria.
We may also forward your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
• if we are legally obliged to make your personal data available or,
• if we want to buy or sell the company, or capital assets; in this case we may forward your personal data to potential buyers or sellers of the business, or capital assets.
• if BAG, or in essence all their assets are acquired by a third party; in this case personal data which BAG has about its customers are a part of the transferred assets.
Other than these instances we do not forward your name, address, e-mail address or other personal data to third parties without your consent.
Where is your personal data stored?
Data which we compile about you is forwarded to Austria (SkiData AG server location) and stored there.
All data which you provide us with is stored on our secure servers.
Payments are handled using SSL technology. When you receive a password from us (or when have chosen one), it means you have access to certain parts of this website - you are responsible for ensuring this password is kept confidential. We would request that you do not let anyone use your password.
Unfortunately, the transfer of data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data which you forward to this website; all transfer of information is done at your own risk. As soon as we have received your data, we apply strict procedures and security criteria to prevent unauthorised access, as far as it is possible.
We never install spyware on your computer, or use spyware in order to access data on your computer.
Like a lot of other website operators we do however use so-called "cookies". These are files which are saved via your browser on your computer’s drive. Cookies help in the recognition of account holders, and contribute to providing optimal Internet use.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, yet the user is given the chance to block cookies. In order to guarantee optimal use of this website, we recommend that you authorise cookies on your browser.
Amendments to our data protection terms:
Possible changes which we make in the future to our data protection terms are listed on this site and, as far as is necessary, are communicated to you by e-mail.
By clicking on the box provided you are accepting these
data protection terms and consent to the processing and use of your data in this scope, as stated in this declaration.
You may cancel the consent which has been granted for the processing of your data at any time, with immediate effect, and exercise your existing right of objection in the cases listed by your contacting us via e-mail or by post, or by marking a cross in the fields provided in the form which has been used to compile your data.
You may request information at any time about data about you which is stored, about the recipients of this data and the purpose of its storage. In addition, in the context of legal terms, you have the right to amend, block and delete your data.
If you have any queries on the processing of your data or about the assertion of these rights, please use the following address: Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel,
Hahnenkammstrasse 1a, 6370 Kitzbühel, Austria, email@example.com.