KitzSki Wi-Fi ... it’s free
Free internet access for you from the Hahnenkamm to Pass Thurn
KitzSki Wi-Fi - it’s free
For this year's winter season KitzSki is also offering a powerful internet service delivered from over 40 hot spots throughout the wider ski area. Of course KitzSki Wi-Fi is free for guests and provides good network coverage in well-marked locations.
Free Wi-Fi internet hotspots are a quick and simple way of accessing the internet. Now, you can get free Wi-Fi internet access in more and more places, such as cafés, restaurants, hotels or town squares, with the aid of wireless technology (Wi-Fi) and your wireless LAN-enabled device (notebook, mobile phone, PDA or smartphone).
Step-by-step and free access to KitzSki Wi-Fi
- To enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone
- Network: Search/select Free-Key-Kitzbühel.
- Now, either automatically or when opening a website, you will see a PIN request
- Choose between email or text message
- Check Terms and Conditions and request PIN
- You will then have free access to the internet for 10 minutes
- By this time you should have received the login information via short message/email with PIN and login link
- Now follow the link in the message and enter the PIN
- Once you are successfully authenticated, you will be redirected ...
- Have fun and welcome
KitzSki Wi-Fi at mountain and valley stations
- The connecting roipeways from the valley, such as the Hahnenkammbahn, Fleckalmbahn, Maierlbahn, Pengelstein I, Hornbahn, Wagstättbahn and the Resterhöhe are integrated into the WLAN network.
- You can also get free Wi-Fi access at most cable car and lift mountain and valley stations.
- In addition, of course, our Hochkitzbühel and Pengelstein restaurants are also equipped with this customer-friendly technology.
The demand for free, mobile internet access in pubs, restaurants and bars, and in public squares, is rising steadily and this will in the future also
influence guests when they are making their choices. Thanks to this innovative Wi-Fi solution by KitzSki, guests can now enjoy this service free of charge.
Simple, safe and fast
For the user, the Wi-Fi is not only free but remarkably simple. For authentication, the login details for the Wi-Fi hotspot are supplied via SMS or e-mail. Once registered on KitzSki's network, guests remain logged in for the whole day's skiing throughout the ski area, extending across two Austrian states from Tyrol to Salzburg and seven neighbouring communities. So it’s now so easy to check emails or have a quick look at a website which attracts your interest.