Pay 3, Ski 4 - KitzSki Package
The most attractive package in the world’s top ski area.
- The highest levels of hospitality await you at one of our partner hotels in Kitzbühel or Kirchberg
- Book 3 nights with breakfast incl. a ski ticket
- Receive another night’s bed and breakfast as well as another day’s skiing for free!
- Pay 3 – Ski 4 available to book during specific periods of time
- With flexible arrival (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday)
... even more skiing pleasure: Pay 6, ski 8
Find your dream hotel at attractive prices in Kitzbühel
The Kitzbühel ski area– the world’s top ski area - is nestled between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the famous Hahnenkamm. ‘Skiresort.de’ – the world’s biggest test portal for ski areas – presented Kitzbühel with its highest accolade to date in 2013, 2014 and 2015: “Kitzbühel is the first and only ski area to have been awarded 4.8 stars, making it the top ski area in the world,” according to the assessment of the jury.
209 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes of all difficulty ratings, action-packed snowparks, tobogganing runs and numerous winter walking paths make the Kitzbühel ski area a winter sports paradise in the Alps.54 ultra-modern ropeways provide the highest levels of comfort and offer fast and comfortable access to the ski area, which extends over 7 municipalities and 2 federal states.
A high level of snow expertise and excellent piste quality are guaranteed thanks to the 995 snow making machines. The favourable north-west orientation and extensive Alpine landscapes offer skiing pleasure on more than 150 operating days from November to the start of May.
What do KitzSki guests value in particular?
- Ropeways with the highest levels of comfort – incl. heated chairs
- The extensive nature of the ski area with 170 km of perfectly groomed pistes to suit every taste from leisure carvers to sporty racing carvers
- Enjoy the entire length of the pistes on 15 valley runs!
- The Kitzbühel ski area extends over 7 municipalities and 2 federal states
- KitzSki Extended: longest downhill ski run at 8.3 km
- Shopping, spa, cuisine – a highlight in Kitzbühel
- Easy accessibility, a long winter and near certainty of snow
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel – Austria’s largest cable car company
- 120 years of skiing history